Recommendations for authors
The Land Forces Academy Review is a double blind peer-review scientific publication, which disseminates scientific research activity outcomes obtained by members of the teaching staff and by researchers within national and international higher education institutions, in the following fields: Military Sciences, Social-Behavioural Sciences, Management, Economics and Technical Sciences, with applicability to the domain of defence, public order and national safety.
The Land Forces Academy Review does not have article processing charges (APC`s) nor article submission charges.
Manuscripts should be submitted by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, accompanied by two hard copies, to be sent at the following address: “Nicolae Balcescu” Land Forces Academy, The Scientific Research Department, 3-5 Revolutiei street, 550170 Sibiu.
Articles should have 5-7 pages.
Each article should include:
- an abstract (150-200 words);;
- up to five keywords.
We strongly advise you to consult with a native English speaker or English language specialist concerning the fluency of your text.
Starting with the editorial year 2016, quotations in the text as well as the references will be typed according to American Psyhological Association (APA). Additional information can be accesed (found) at www.apastyle.org
Quick Style Guide
: top, bottom, left, right: 2.5 cm; format A4; font Times New Roman; single spacing;
: capital letters; size 20; bold; la centru;
Author surname, first name and affiliation
: size 14; aligned to the right;
: size 12; la centru; Italic;
: size 12; bold; justify;
Headings and subheadings
: size 12, only the first letter capitalized, bold;
: size 12; justify;
: shall be preceded by a title; table references should be made in brackets (Table 1);
Charts and figures
: shall be as unambiguous as possible to be legible when printed in black and white; shall be followed by a title (size 10); figure and chart references should be made in brackets: (Figure 1);
Formulas and equations
: shall be numbered consecutively in brackets: (1), (2) etc.;
- In order to align with international editorial standards and norms, authors are asked to complete the Open Access License, available here.
- The Review is issued in: March, June, September and December.
- The articles shall be sent two months before the publication of each issue.(15 Jan./Apr./Jul./Oct.)
- The publication of classified information is forbidden.
- An author can submit one paper (no matter if he/she is a first author or co-author - maximum 4 authors/paper).
- All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced without the prior permission of Land Forces Academy Publishing House..
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to publish only those articles that through the scientific contents, creativity and originality are in accordance with Editorial Policy.